Portable 3-phase wireless watthour meter tester
The MT-1/WT3 is the first socket type meter tester with WiFi technology offering enhanced user experience and long-term support. Its three built-in 50A current synthesizers (phantom load); built-in three-phase standard and dead-front design offers a hassle free set up and safer operation.
It can easily be controlled from any mobile devices and personal computer. The MT1/WT3 can test commercial and industrial three-phase meter forms 6S, 8S, 9S, 12S, 14S, 15S and 16S along with residential meter forms 1S, 2S, 3S, 4S and 12S(N). It is compatible with either solid state and electromechanical meters.
It also allows VARh testing, kW demand test, line monitoring with THD analysis and bidirectional testing for Net Metering installations in a lightweight and portable format. Test results in CSV or other formats can be downloaded into a computer using the WTDataOne software included in the kit.
The MT-1/WT3 comes with a complete calibration report certifying accuracy for both Wh and VARh scales over the entire operating range using a reference standard traceable to NIST offering a typical accuracy of ±0.02%.
Three Built-in 50A Current Synthesizers (Phantom Load)
- Simulates active and reactive loads.
- Regulated test currents up to 50A.
Built-in 3-phase Standard
- 3-phase Wh/VARh standard.
- Stable accuracy within the specified temperature operating range.
- Comes with a complete calibration report certifying accuracy for both Wh and VARh scales over the entire operating range using a reference standard traceable to NIST.
- kW Demand test capability with programmable load and interval length.
- VARh testing mode capability (vector method with VA RMS).
- Bidirectional testing for Net Metering installations.
- Line monitoring capability with THD analysis.
Easy to Use
- No wiring needed.
- Twist and lock removable tab can be placed without tools at 3, 5, 6 or 9 o’clock.
- Notch to facilitate the insertion of meters with KYZ cables.
- Dead-front design for safer operation.
|Single-Phase||1S, 2S, 3S*, 4S, 12S(N)|
|Three-Phase||6S, 8S, 9S, 12S, 14S, 15S, 16S|
|Class||10, 20, 100, 200, 320**|
|Operating system||IOS®, Android®, Windows®|
|Input Voltage||100 – 600VAC|
|Line Frequency||58 – 62Hz|
|Power Consumption||75VA (maximum)|
|Circuit Breakers||2 x 1A (press-to-reset mechanism)|
|Adjustable Current||0.25 to 50A|
|Phase Angle (Wh)||Unity and 60° Lag|
|Phase Angle (VARh)||90° and 30° Lag|
|internal 3-phase Watthour Standard|
|Operation Temperature||-4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C)|
|Humidity||5% to 95% (non condensing)|
|Test Socket (Diam. x L)||6.9” x 7.7”|
|Test Socket||6.4 lb|
|Parts and Labor||2-years limited***|
|Reverse Flow Test for bidirectional meters|
|KW Demand Test|
*An adapter is required to verify 3S Sensus Meter. **An adapter may be required depending on the meter installation. ***Only applicable to units shipped to Canada or USA. 1-year warranty for other countries.