The MT-1/NT9 is the ultimate all-in-one portable meter tester with advanced features such as VARh testing, kW demand test, THD consumer line monitoring and bi-directional testing for Net Metering installations. No other equipment needed. The test socket weighs only 6.4 lb!
A fast and accurate test is done within a few minutes! No setup wiring necessary. It is an ideal tool for field testing and periodic sampling and can also be used instead of a test board in the metershop.
The MT-1/NT9 can test commercial and industrial 3-phase meter forms 6S, 8S, 9S, 12S, 14S, 15S and 16S along with residential meter forms 1S, 2S, 3S, 4S and 12S(N).
The MT-1/NT9 comes with a complete calibration report certifying accuracy for both Wh and VARh scales over the entire operating range using a reference standard traceable to NIST.
Full-featured tester at a budget-friendly price!
Three Built-in 50A Current Synthesizers (Phantom Load)
- Simulates active and reactive loads.
- Regulated test currents up to 50A.
Built-in 3-phase Standard
- 3-phase Wh/VARh standard
- Stable accuracy within the specified temperature operating range
- Comes with a complete calibration report certifying accuracy for both Wh and VARh scales over the entire operating range using a reference standard traceable to NIST
- kW Demand test capability with programmable load and interval length.
- VARh testing mode capability (vector method with VA RMS).
- Bidirectional testing for Net Metering installations.
- THD consumer line monitoring capability.
Easy to Use
- Twist and lock removable tab can be placed without tools at 3, 5, 6 or 9 o’clock.
- Notch to facilitate the insertion of meters with KYZ cables.
- Handheld remote control with its intuitive menus.
- Deadfront design for safer operation.
|Single-Phase||1S, 2S, 3S*, 4S, 12S(N)|
|Three-Phase||6S, 8S, 9S, 12S, 14S, 15S, 16S|
|Class||10, 20, 100, 200, 320|
|Input Voltage||100 – 600VAC|
|Line Frequency||58 – 62Hz|
|Power Consumption||75VA (maximum)|
|Circuit Breakers||2 x 1A (press to reset mechanism)|
|Adjustable Current||0.25 to 50A|
|Phase Angle (Wh)||Unity and 60° Lag|
|Phase Angle (VARh)||90° and 30° Lag|
|3-phase Watthour Standard|
|Operation||-4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C)|
|Storage||-4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C)|
|Physical Dimensions (HxLxD)|
|Test Socket (Diam. x D)||6.9” x 7.7”|
|Remote Control||8.3” x 3.9” x 1”|
|Carrying Bag||11” x 11” x 8”|
|Test Socket||6.4 lb|
|Remote Control||0.6 lb|
|Overall with Carrying Bag||9.1 lb|
|Parts and Labor||**2-years limited|
*An adapter may be required for some 3S form meters.
**Only applicable to units shipped to Canada or USA. 1 year warranty for other countries.