Portable 3-phase watthour meter tester
The MT-1/NT3 is the smallest portable 3-phase watthour meter tester available today and weighs only 6 lb! It is an ideal tool for field-testing and periodic sampling. No setup wiring is needed. A complete test is done within a few minutes!
The MT-1/NT3 can test commercial and industrial 3-phase meter forms 12S, 14S, 15S and 16S along with single-phase meter forms 1S and 2S.
The MT-1/NT3 comes with a calibration report certifying measurement accuracy over its entire 36-point operating range using a primary standard traceable to NIST.
The MT-1/NT3 can be set to test all 3 phases simultaneously in one step (Mode Preset-quick) or set to do a full test consisting of the 3 phases simultaneously followed by each element separately (Mode Preset-full).
The MT-1/NT3 also has reverse flow testing capability for net metering installations.
Three Built-in 50A Current Synthesizers (Phantom Load)
- Simulates active and reactive loads.
- Regulated test currents up to 50A.
Built-in 3-phase Watthour Standard
- True 3-phase watthour standard.
- Stable accuracy within the specified temperature operating range
- Comes with a complete calibration report certifying measurement accuracy over its entire 36-point operating range using a reference standard traceable to NIST.
Easy to Use
- Twist and lock removable tab can be placed without tools at 5, 6 or 9 o’clock.
- Handheld remote control with its intuitive menus.
- Deadfront design for safer operation.
|Form||1S, 2S, 12S, 14S, 15S, 16S|
|Class||100, 200, 320|
|Input Voltage||100 – 600VAC|
|Line Frequency||58 – 62Hz|
|Power Consumption||75VA (maximum)|
|Circuit Breakers||3 x 1A (press to reset mechanism)|
|Adjustable Current||1 to 50A|
|Phase Angle||Unity and 60° Lag|
|3-phase Watthour Standard|
|Operation||-4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C)|
|Storage||-4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C)|
|Physical Dimensions (HxLxD)|
|Test Socket (Diam. x D)||6.9” x 7.7”|
|Remote Control||8.3” x 3.9” x 1”|
|Carrying Bag||11” x 11” x 8”|
|Test Socket||6.0 lb|
|Remote Control||0.6 lb|
|Overall with Carrying Bag||8.7 lb|
|Parts and Labor||*2-years limited|
*Only applicable to units shipped to Canada or USA. 1 year warranty for other countries.