Portable single-phase watthour meter tester
Powered by the most advanced technology, the MT-1/NT5 is a uniquely versatile single-phase watthour meter tester. Loaded with features at only 5.7 lb, it is among the smallest single-phase meter testers available today
The MT‐1/NT5 will test all common residential meter forms 1S, 2S, 3S, 4S and 12S, with the added benefits of testing 5S, 35S and 45S forms.
The MT‐1/NT5 can test two phases simultaneously or separately, for commercial dual phase meters (5S, 12S, 35S and 45S). The meter under test is entirely controlled by the test socket. No wiring setup needed.
HL, LL and PF test requirements are set automatically according to the TA of the meter being tested. Any non-standard current can also be user-programmed for special needs.
The MT-1/NT5 also has bi-directional testing capability for net-metering installations.
Two Built-in 50A Current Synthesizers (Phantom Load)
- Simulates active loads.
- Regulated test currents up to 50A.
Built-in Watthour Standard
- High-accuracy 2-phase watthour standard.
- Stable accuracy within the specified temperature operating range
- Comes with a complete calibration report certifying measurement accuracy over its entire 36-point operating range using a reference standard traceable to NIST.
Easy to Use
- Twist and lock removable tab can be placed without tools at 3, 6, 9 and 12 o’clock.
- Handheld remote control with its intuitive menus.
- Deadfront design for safer operation.
|Form||1S, 2S, 3S*, 4S*. 5S (35S), 12S, 45S|
|Class||10, 20, 100, 200, 320|
|Input Voltage||100 – 600VAC|
|Line Frequency||58 – 62Hz|
|Power Consumption||75VA (maximum)|
|Circuit Breakers||2 x 1A (press to reset mechanism)|
|Adjustable Current||0.25 to 50A|
|Phase Angle||Unity and 60° Lag|
|Single-Phase Watthour Standard|
|Operation||-4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C)|
|Storage||-4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C)|
|Physical Dimensions (HxLxD)|
|Test Socket (Diam. x D)||6.9” x 7.7”|
|Remote Control||8.3” x 3.9” x 1”|
|Carrying Bag||11” x 11” x 8”|
|Test Socket||5.7 lb|
|Remote Control||0.6 lb|
|Overall with Carrying Bag||8.2 lb|
|Parts and Labor||**2-years limited|
*An adaptor is required to verify 3S Sensus Meter.
**Only applicable to units shipped to Canada or USA. 1 year warranty for other countries.